The International Gay Bowling Organization’s® Annual Tournament and Conference in 2017 will be held in sunny Fort Lauderdale Florida, May 22 – 29, 2017. The Annual 2017 event will be the 37th in the organization’s history.
On this page, you can get information about IGBO Annual 2017, Fort Lauderdale and South Florida, our Local IGBO leagues, the Fort Lauderdale Invitational Reagional Tournament (F.L.I.R.T.), and the IGBO 2017 Annual Committee. (Follow the Links at the bottom of this page.)
Information About IGBO Annual 2017
- IGBO Annual 2017 is hosted by the committee that hosts the Fort Laurderdale Invitational Regional Tournament (F.L.I.R.T.) each January, the City of Fort Lauderdale, the City of Wilton Manors, Broward Tourism (sunny.org), and other sponsors.
- IGBO Annual Tournaments are the IGBO equivalent of the USBC Nationals
- We are expecting bowlers from around the country and around the world.
- All participants must be IGBO members. A full set of Tournament Rules is posted.
- The prize fund is set to pay a minimum of $800 for all first place finishers, with a minimum $100 for all low-to-cash finishers.
- The Entry fee is $115.00 per bowler before March 1, 2017, and $120 per bowler after that, until registration closes May 8, 2017.
- All bowling will be done at Sawgrass Lanes, the proud host of F.L.I.R.T.
- Host hotel is the Hyatt Pier 66 on 17th St. Causeway ($159/night double occupancy)
- Awards banquet will be held at the Fort Lauderdale Convention Center.
- There will be numerous optional side-events and parties, including a poolside cabana party and a sunset cocktail cruise.
- An optional cruise to the Caribbean is being planned for after IGBO Annual 2017.
The entry fee for IGBO Annual 2017 breaks down this way:
Links To Additional Information
Click a link below to explore these areas.