8501 N. University Dr.
Tamarac, FL 33321
Scroll down for an interactive map to this venue.
Sawgrass Lanes will be used for all Singles/Doubles and Team shifts as well as for Scratch Masters:
- Half the center (lanes 1 – 28) will be used exclusively for Singles/Doubles shifts.
- The other half of the center (lanes 29 – 56) will be used exclusively for Team shifts.
- Each side of the center will be treated as a separate house with its own pair of lanes reserved for emergency use on every shift.
- No Singles/Doubles lanes will be used for Team events, or vice versa.
A virtual tour of Sawgrass Lanes, which also hosts F.L.I.R.T. (one of the largest IGBO tournaments in the region), is available here.
- 56 USBC approved lanes – Synthetic approaches and lanes.
- Qubica AMF scoring system with flat panel displays
- Recently renovated (completed in early 2012)
- Sports bar area with several flat screen TVs
- Snack bar featuring a recently re-designed menu
- A full service pro-shop (A Bowler’s Edge)
- Covered, dual-lane drop-off and pick up area.
- Large parking lot
Sawgrass Lanes is easily accessible on major surface streets. It is approximately 20 minutes from Wilton Drive in Wilton Manors, the area’s center for gay nightlife, and approximately 25 minutes from the Hyatt Pier Sixty-Six.