The Hyatt Pier Sixty-six is proud to host IGBO Annual 2017, offering tournament participants these discounted rates:
- $159/night, Non-smoking, Marina Building Rooms, Single/Double Occupancy
- Free Wi-Fi
- $15/day self-parking ($20/day valet)
Hyatt Pier Sixty-six
2301 S.E. 17th St.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319
Scroll down for an interactive map to this venue.
The Hyatt Pier Sixty-six:
- Is a 384 room property which sits on a 22 acre property with a luxurious pool area with mature landscaping and royal palms
- Includes a world-class marina
- Features five on-site restaurants that range from fine dining to poolside cocktails and waterfront burgers
- Is only 10 minutes by car from Wilton Drive (The Gay Mile), the center of LGBT nightlife in the Fort Lauderdale area
- Is only a short walk from the Broward County Convention Center (the Awards Banquet venue)
- Is approximately 25 minutes by car from the bowling center
Rooms in the Hyatt Sixty-six’s 2-story Marina building:
- Are spacious (300+ square feet)
- Overlook either the marina or the pool and surrounding gardens
- Combine luxury and productivity in a cozy relaxation area with a flat-screen TV, mini-refrigerator, and other amenities
The Hyatt Pier Sixty-six’s pool area will be the venue for a Cabana Party the evening Friday May 26th, and the marina will be the port of call for the Sunset Cocktail Cruise scheduled for the evening of Saturday May 27th.