Read all the instructions on this page before you register.
We are expecting a big turnout, and also expect that there is going to be stiff competition for popular shift times, so make sure you register AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if you don’t want to be left behind.
When you register for Annual 2017, you can also sign up for both optional events and some of the trips and excursions available. You can get more information about these events by clicking HERE. If you want to go on the Saturday evening Sunset Cocktail Cruise, we strongly recommend that you sign up during registration.
- Read and understand the IGBO Annual 2017 Rules and Regulations.
- Collect the following information for each team member you are registering, including: (You must have everything before you register)
- Full Name
- Nick Name
- Phone Number(s)
- E-mail address
- Birthday (Month and Day)
- Awards Banquet Meal Preference
- Bowler USBC/CTF ID
- All League Averages as of 31 December 2016, High 2016 Summer Average, or Current League Average as of April 1, 2017 (if available at time of registration).
- 2015-2016 Fall/Winter Book Average (You can look up USBC Year Book averages HERE)
- IGBO Tournament Average (You can look up IGBO Tournament averages HERE
- Once you have all the listed information, check the box to indicate that you have read these instructions as well as the IGBO Annual 2017 Rules and Regulations and click the REGISTER NOW link.
- Submit payment for your application through our secure PayPal site, please be sure to tell us who you are paying for. (If you want each bowler to pay for their own entry, ensure that each of them visits our secure PayPal site.)
Note: All bowlers participating in IGBO Annual 2017 must be IGBO members in good standing.